00:19:00

Embroidered Bomber Jacket- Haftowany Bomber Jacket


Embroidered Bomber Jacket is getting more fashionable. Embroidery have different motives: plants, geometric, fuuny. I like the style girlish and I liked the most  floral design. Are amazing!
They are made mainly of satin or velvet.
I am very fashionable and unique found in Stylewe . Dear Look on their website, they have cool coat, jeans, dress, tops and many others.

                                                     


                       My fav:

https://www.stylewe.com/product/white-floral-embroidered-stand-collar-bomber-jacket-66829.html











1 komentarz:

  1. Uwielbiam bomberki ! Z hafem mam w swojej szafie jedną póki co! Z twoich propozycji ta różowa naprawde mi się podoba!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2016 Welcome to my world , Blogger